background

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Turkey Tuesday: A trip down memory lane

It's our second edition of turkey tuesday and I decided we need to take a trip down memory lane.  Perhaps, it is because the turkeys are especially driving me crazy today and I need a little reminder of how miraculous they truly are and how blessed I am to have them here AND driving me crazy every day...


June 20, 2008
2 lbs 5 oz


June 20, 2008
2 lbs 6 oz

My first time holding him

My first time holding both of them

About 2 weeks old

Our first family photo

Daddy and Logan

Big boy beds in their NICU room

I think this is Logan
Hayden was not a happy camper

Wow!  My hand sure tastes good!

About a week away from going home!


Finally, heading home!


Whew!  That was definitely good for my soul.  Thanks for indulging me!  Hope you enjoyed our little trip down memory lane as much as I did!  Happy Tuesday!

Love and peace

~Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Post and pictures. Thank you for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete